lunes, 20 de abril de 2009

TRIBUTE SHOW FOR SAUL GOAT DESTROYER OF RAPED GOD

The purpose of this bulletin is to send my utmost respects to the family and mutual friends of an honorable komrade, brother, & inspiration (Saul "Goat Destroyer") of the mighty Raped God (Mex). On April 18th, 2009 our brother has now crossed over to the other side where as many know.....Death is just the begining.


May 2009 I shall travel to Mexico to pay my repects and visit my brothers final resting ground. With this visit I wish to sit with organizers, promoters, & friends of Saul to arrange a "​tribute/​benefit"​ concert for Saulsfamily. With this gathering ALL the proceeds shall go directly to the family for any necessary expenses and mostly for Sauls child & wife.


Bands that are intersted being a part of this please contact me thru here or Infernalhorde@​hotmail.​com.​ At this point I wish to work first with the tribute in Mexico but then have one also in Texas (USA).


Tomas of Morbosidad & I have also spoken to release some type of material with the proceeds going as well directly to the family of Saul.


I ask that ALL of you assist me in this great time of grief and tragedy. Still with Strength & Honor for our brother Goat Destroyer.


You shall never be forgotten & still we RAPE the GODS of false white lighthood in your honor my brother. We shall meet again across the river styx......

666,
Blackthorn
of The
Infernal Legions

1 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

ahuevo hay que apoyar a la familia de saul es una lastima que ya no toco pero de verdad que lo haria de corazon

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari